- 6 Tricks to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Green Smoothies
- STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
- How to Fall Asleep at Night (Energy Feed #4)
- What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
- How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- How to Sleep Better—An Ayurvedic Tutorial (Energy Feed #3)
- The Miracle of Ghee- Elixir of Life
All posts by Eden Tosch
How to Drink and Digest Milk
How to Drink and Digest Milk Tiny cups of sweet, steaming, pink anantha siddha dugdha (sasparilla infused milk) were served to us while studying in India. Memorably satisfying and oddly cooling in the sweltering mid-afternoon classroom. I still savor...
- Posted June 5, 2016
Ayurvedic Cannabis? Does Marijuana have a place in Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Cannabis? Does that even exist? What every patient should know about healing with cannabis- Here in California (pre legalization) we refer to using marijuana euphemistically with words like: medicate or heal. For instance you might say:...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Castor Oil: Your Grandma Said So!
It pleases me to no end to see powerful healing plants of classical ayurveda growing happily (if decoratively) in California gardens. It gives me hope that the knowledge of our grandparents and Ayurveda can be synthesized. They...
- Posted March 10, 2016
A Few (More) Words About Castor Oil….
I realized after I sent my last post on Castor that there is so much more to tell about this amazing plant; and especially about the oil made from the seeds. So I must continue… Castor oil...
- Posted May 18, 2014