- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 1
- Kapha’s Vices
- Get your glow with Ayurveda
- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
All posts by Eden Tosch
A Few (More) Words About Castor Oil….
I realized after I sent my last post on Castor that there is so much more to tell about this amazing plant; and especially about the oil made from the seeds. So I must continue… Castor oil...
- Posted May 18, 2014
Castor Oil: Your Grandma Said So!
It pleases me to no end to see powerful healing plants of classical ayurveda growing happily (if decoratively) in California gardens. It gives me hope that the knowledge of our grandparents and Ayurveda can be synthesized. They...
- Posted April 27, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization) we refer to using marijuana euphemistically with words like: medicate or heal. For instance you might say: ‘ I always keep my medicine...
- Posted March 3, 2014
All you Need to Know about Milk
Tiny cups of sweet, steaming, pink anantha siddha dugdha (sasparilla infused milk) were served to us while studying in India. Memorably satisfying and oddly cooling in the sweltering mid-afternoon classroom. I still savor being able to drink milk regularly....
- Posted January 25, 2014