- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
All posts by Dr. Vikram Chauhan
Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a person’s kidneys suddenly become incapable of removing waste products and toxins from the blood. The kidneys lose their ability to eliminate unwanted materials...
- Posted March 8, 2017
Feeling Like you Hit a Diet Plateau? 10 Ayurvedic Herbs for Weight Loss
Excessive weight gain, or obesity, is a big problem these days and increasing due to lifestyles. In the present time people are doing seated jobs and eating lots of junk or fast food. Due to the modern lifestyle,...
- Posted September 13, 2016
Suffering from Ulcerative Colitis? Try These 10 Powerful Herbal Remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads to the inflammation in the lower intestine. Sadly, this results in pain and blood during the passage of stool. It can affect a person of any age or gender. The symptoms of this...
- Posted September 1, 2016
10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
The immune system is one of the most essential systems of the human body. It is extremely important that people maintain the immune system properly to lead a healthy and fit life. The immune system is defined...
- Posted November 21, 2015