- Foam Rolling- Heaven for Sore Muscles
- Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
- Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
All posts by Darshana Thacker
Pranafied Soul Food: 12 Principles of Ayurvedic Food
The path of meditation requires a moderate, regulated life, avoiding too much or too little food, work, and sleep, or use of the senses. The attention must abide in the soul all the time. For such a...
- Posted June 30, 2014