- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
All posts by Darshana Thacker
FOOD WITH PRANA: 12 principles of Ayurvedic food
The path of meditation requires a moderate, regulated life, avoiding too much or too little food, work, and sleep, or use of the senses. The attention must abide in the soul all the time. For such a...
- Posted January 23, 2014