- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
All posts by Dan Barnes
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken Wilber Its divine by design, and so are you and I. Ayurvedic texts convey that the ‘source’ was pure consciousness or...
- Posted January 16, 2017
A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Dan: I would like to open the doors of your awareness to a divine energy, one which is spiritual and vibrating. Within our energy system we have a ‘current of light’ that runs from the base chakra...
- Posted January 5, 2017
Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our consciousness or changing our perception of our world, ourselves and our relation to the cosmos. With the use of certain practices,...
- Posted July 23, 2016