- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
- Self Massage and Foam Rolling
- Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- So, What Is Ghee?
- The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
- Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
- Herb Profile: Trikatu
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
All posts by Cate Stillman
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each week on a paddle board. We have a fleet to meet the different conditions and opportunities. I’m studying paddle technique because I’m clearly...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Top 5 Foods that detox the body
First off, foods don’t actually detox the body. The intelligence of our life force detoxes the body. Each organism’s body has an innate intelligence. This intelligence enables health. When this innate intelligence is impeded by diet or...
- Posted March 10, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first year student on the way to becoming an Ayurvedic Practitioner. I had horrible seasonal allergies and recurrent migraines. I elected to do Pancha...
- Posted February 20, 2014