- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
- Vata’s Vices
- The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
All posts by Cate Stillman
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the fence are you on, or are you straddled? There is an evolution gaining momentum in the Ayurvedic community. It’s called Living Foods Ayurveda....
- Posted May 10, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each week on a paddle board. We have a fleet to meet the different conditions and opportunities. I’m studying paddle technique because I’m clearly...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Top 5 Foods that detox the body
First off, foods don’t actually detox the body. The intelligence of our life force detoxes the body. Each organism’s body has an innate intelligence. This intelligence enables health. When this innate intelligence is impeded by diet or...
- Posted March 10, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first year student on the way to becoming an Ayurvedic Practitioner. I had horrible seasonal allergies and recurrent migraines. I elected to do Pancha...
- Posted February 20, 2014