- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
All posts by Bill
Cancer and Ayurveda – A Personal Account of a Healing Journey, Part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an incurable cancer diagnostic to health, in great part thanks to Ayurveda. Read the first part of “Cancer and Ayurveda” here. My wife and I...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Cancer and Ayurveda- A personal account of a healing journey
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an incurable cancer diagnosis to health, in great part thanks to the merging of cancer and Ayurveda. I’m sorry, Bill,” the radiation oncologist said sadly. ...
- Posted June 14, 2016