- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
- Eating for good digestion (part 2)
- Eating for good digestion (part 1)
- Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
- Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
All posts by Beth Griffing
DIY Skin Care with Turmeric and Cumin
A quick note about two herbs I have fallen in love with, and now use in my daily routine: turmeric and cumin, two food-grade spices that are honored with a ubiquitous presence in kitchen cabinets across...
- Posted February 11, 2014