- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All posts by Anna Holden
How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
Everyday, I see people who need help managing their health. Often, clients come to me after they’ve tried traditional or mainstream treatments. I’m always happy when people take a more holistic approach to healing, but through the...
- Posted January 9, 2017
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school – first grade, to be exact. I watched as the classmate sitting in front of me slowly wet his pants, the teacher oblivious. To...
- Posted December 24, 2016
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata season, it can be nice to withdraw into more time of introspection, mindfulness and enjoying what’s right in front of you. It’s also...
- Posted September 25, 2016