- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
- Eating for good digestion (part 2)
- Eating for good digestion (part 1)
- Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
- Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
All posts by Andrew Weil
Are Ayurvedic Supplements Dangerous?
Q Are Ayurvedic Supplements Dangerous? I heard about heavy metals contaminating some ayurvedic supplements. What’s the story? And how can consumers protect themselves against tainted supplements? A (Published 1/6/2009) The story about contamination of ayurvedic supplements concerns...
- Posted January 29, 2014