- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
- Eating for good digestion (part 2)
- Eating for good digestion (part 1)
All posts by Amy Landry
3 Things to Know About your Mind
Understanding our thoughts and beliefs can only truly be possible if we are able to awaken another intelligence in ourselves other than the ego. As a Yoga practitioner for the past 7 years, I’ve come to slowly...
- Posted March 24, 2014