- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Sugar-free diet: an Ayurvedic review
- Is Coconut Oil the New Toothpaste?
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
- The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
- Ayurvedic Cleanse: How to Reset Health in 4 Days
- Chai Tea for Every Season
- 7 Strategies to Transform your Kitchen into a Healing Hub
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
All posts by Adena Rose Harford
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway? ”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of awareness, that tells us what we should and should not do. To purify...
- Posted June 11, 2016
3 Digestive Tea Recipes
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at one time or another, have directly experienced discomfort from making the wrong food choices, eating under stress, or on the run. Though ideally...
- Posted May 1, 2016