- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
All posts by Adena Rose Harford
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the flow of awareness, that tells us what we should and should not do. To purify the blood means to listen to the intelligence...
- Posted March 12, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at one time or another, have directly experienced discomfort from making the wrong food choices, eating under stress, or on the run. Though ideally...
- Posted March 4, 2014