- Breast milk: the original probiotic
- 6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
- The high price of gas
- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
All posts by A.D. Wright
How I Cured my Eczema with Ayurveda
As a lifetime suffer of eczema, I searched everywhere for a cure. Years of going to doctors and dermatologist left me feeling utterly hopeless, since they only offered temporary relief. The drugs they prescribed had insanely detrimental...
- Posted March 26, 2014