- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
- 3 Quick Fixes for Hot Flashes
- Listen Up! That’s Your Inner Wisdom Speaking
- Are puy lentils good for you?
- Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
- Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
- How to Do a Heart Meditation
- How to Raise a Fearless, Nature-Knowing Child
Who Are You, and Why Are You Here?
It’s unfathomable to sit with how the words I’m writing in my present moment, right now, have made it to “you – generic – the reader” in the future…your present moment…now.
I don’t know you, though I know the demographic groups you’re a part of.
I gauge the popularity of an article with social and blog indicators: “likes,” “shares,” “comments,” “tweets,” “pins,” “google+” …that whole of mess of social shit
Our articles and authors are not communicating with you. They don’t know you, nor you them.
And even if you have met each other…The author is putting words and ideas out there, but he or she knows not to whom, other than generically.
You, the reader, are consuming and translating these words and ideas, but you don’t know why, other than conceptually.
You, me, and the rest of our Everyday Ayurveda visitors and subscribers, are connected through one clear common point of interest: Ayurveda.
Interesting situation…one that hasn’t ever been possible, other than in our time and place.
I suppose each of us is an invisible bystander…until we say something.
So, let’s try it!
Leave a comment with your name, your website (if you’ve got one), and answer the question, “Why are you here?” along with anything else you’d like to say…and comment on the other posts that you read so our contributors can have your feedback and we can begin to know you a little more specifically.