- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
- The high price of gas
- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
What is Ayurveda?
Have you ever wondered, “What is Ayurveda?”
Would you love to have an amazing answer to that question when your friends or family ask you?
We can answer this question by observing the world around us with all of it’s rhythms and qualities, and how these same rhythms and qualities manifest in our own bodies, minds, and emotions.