- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
- Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to bring perspective and strategies to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
There is a consistent and growing enthusiasm for the field of Ayurveda and the need for a collaborative platform for lovers of the ancient science of life: newcomers looking for a recipe, students considering training programs, professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific and business developments. Our editorial blog endeavors to serve these needs.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Everyday Ayurveda President, Jacob Griscom, set out to learn business strategies and tools that he applied to Ayurveda to create an effective and lucrative professional practice. From this experience he created the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
Lisa Bailey joined Everyday Ayurveda as Content Manager for the Everyday Ayurveda blog, and Program Director and Ayurvedic Health Coach for Everyday Practices.
Lisa shows you simple Ayurvedic practices to relieve anxiety, rise out of depression, sleep soundly, attain and maintain your ideal weight, relieve pain and have stable, thriving energy throughout each day. Following these practices will also help you avoid chronic diseases and conditions, such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, obesity and arthritis—some of the most common, costly and preventable of all health problems.
She operates her private practice from her home base in Sweden, working virtually with clients around the world.