- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
- Eating for good digestion (part 2)
- Eating for good digestion (part 1)
- Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
- Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to bring perspective and strategies to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Everyday Ayurveda President, Jacob Griscom, set out to learn business strategies and tools that he applied to Ayurveda to create an effective and lucrative professional practice. From this experience he created the Grow Your Ayurvedic Business program that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
There is a consistent and growing enthusiasm for the field of Ayurveda and the need for a collaborative platform for lovers of the ancient science of life: newcomers looking for a recipe, students considering training programs, professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific and business developments. Our editorial blog endeavors to serve this need.