- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to give tools to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Jacob Griscom went out to learn business strategies and tools that helped him create a thriving practice. Out of this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business online course that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
There is a consistent enthusiasm for everything Ayurveda and a need for a go-to place for lovers of the ancient science of life: newcomers looking for a recipe, students considering training programs, professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific and business developments. We are glad to produce an editorial blog under the direction of Managing Editor, Suleyka Montpetit.
Do you want to become a contributor to Everyday Ayurveda? Check out our Write for Us page!